Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One of My Memorable Christmas


I saw my lola (grandmother) last month (November). I took her hand and kissed (a Filipino tradition to show our respect to elders). She said," Rodel, nanghihina na ako mukhang hindi ko na kaya." I told her,"Lola, kalabaw lang ang tumatatanda." I said it to uplift her negative feelings.

Yesterday, I felt sad 'coz my loving lola died. But I'm happy at last her sufferings will be ended. But I can't heal the brokenness in our family. She is truly a big lost to us. But again, I'm happy 'coz our death means our birth to God.

To tell you honestly, I feel how important I was because of her. I can say that I may be a lola's boy. favorite of all Apos (grandchildren).


Lola, wherever you go always remember that all of your memories will kept inside my heart, your teachings will last forever and we will see each other someday. I love you po and I will going to miss you!


I ask your prayer to my lola. Her name is Felicidad. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to all. Remember to value your loveones - Sir Rodel

No comments: