Saturday, November 15, 2008

Disabled Person Teaches Me for a Minute


Every morning, I wake up 5:30. I open the Television to watch cartoons or sometimes to watch Barney (It's really cute and educational). That's why sometimes I really need to be rush to go to school. Last Tuesday (Nov. 11), I was mad because of the bicycle ahead was moving very slow and I can't go find another way because it's very traffic. That moment I start to pray, "Lord, malalate na po ako please help." But suddenly, I was struck by his right leg. It was not moving. I found out that he is disabled and he is using only his left leg to move the bicycle. And I realized that how fortunate I am having this kind of body.

Guys! Appreciate what God given to you. Even you are disabled you can do something beyond yourself. Try to find your uniqueness. I remember the lives of Saint John Bosco, who makes his ordinary days becomes extraordinary by touching the lives of many people most specially the youth.

You don't need to be disabled, to teach people. Just be yourself and do something extraordinary for others. How? By not leaving the classroom without saying,"classmate see you tomorrow, Ingatz! or guys! salamat sa friendship, Ma'am ang galing nyo namang magturo."Even at home, "Pa, salamat sa baon or Ma, ang sarap ng luto nyo ." Appreciate people around you. As long you look at your life positively you gain happiness from it.

1 comment:

chik-chik said...

WOW! SIR,ANG GAGANDA NG



STORIES...SANA



MAKAPAG-E-MAIL AKO SAINYO...



MM ♥
FROM ST MARIA GORETTI